The College facilitates the issuing of School Opal Cards on behalf of Transport for NSW.

Who Needs to Apply?

Students from Years 8 to 12 who have an existing School Opal Card will not need to re-apply. 

However you will need to apply if you are:

  • applying for a school travel pass for the first time 
  • commencing Year 7
  • changing name, school and/or address
  • requesting an additional pass as a result of a new shared parental responsibility situation.

Applications must be made by a parent or legal guardian for persons under 16 years of age. If you are 16 years or older you need to complete and sign the application form yourself. Applications are subject to eligibility criteria. For full details visit

To apply, please complete the School Opal card Application Form


Lost, Stolen or Damaged Cards

Please click here to report your son’s card as lost, stolen or damaged to Transport for NSW. (Fees may apply.)



The College is unable to advise information to parents and students regarding transport routes that best suit their son’s needs. Please click here to go to the Transport for NSW Trip Planner.